Monday, February 23, 2015

Slacker week: Cort

Yep yep, I'm guilty I slacked off this week, shame on me. I did manage to get three workouts in this week however, and somehow my 7 page lit review turned in to 16 pages and, by the grace of God, cranked out a B. I'll gladly take that B thank you very much, my overachieving days have seemed to have to have ended. Also this week I had *gasp* two cheat days, which backfired on me Saturday afternoon when I felt like utter crap! This week I am back on point and in my 5th week of turbofire, today started off with turbo 55, which I was not so trilled about but managed to pull through.  Also thanked God for peanut butter, I was craving something sweet and whipped up some whipped peanut butter honey and whole wheat crackers 
I am also so stinking sick of chicken, if I never eat grilled chicken again in my life, I will be just fine. 
On Fat Tuesday I found myself at razoos, I seriously wanted to order the stuffed fish, but I opted for raw oysters and crawfish, and stayed cleared of anything fried or in butter.


I am ready to redeem myself this week and get back in track!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment