Friday, February 20, 2015

A Little Catch-Up and a Late Valentine's Day Post, by Zayle

I have been one exhausted lady with bootcamp starting back up, and continuing the Insanity adventure with Seth. I am so incredibly proud of him for sticking it out with me and continuing to help me push play every day! I've been keeping up with all my calories I've eaten in my fitbit tracker. I burn around 2000 calories a day and am eating around 1500--which is way more than I ever used to eat! I'm starving all the time though, I'm sure my muscles are just burning right through all of the fat, so I have to make sure I pack plenty of snacks every day. I'm still sticking with my herbalife shakes; I normally have a think thin bar for breakfast, an herbalife shake around 9, an herbalife shake for lunch and a granola bar or fruit for an afternoon snack. As for dinner this week, we've had chicken salad lettuce wraps with avocado, egg sandwiches, rotisserie chicken with macaroni, and cheese and Subway (of course I had a cookie!). As for my late Valentine's Day Post...

(Valentine's Nails)

started Friday the 13th off by getting Dallas Mav's tickets for Seth and I (the game is tonight) and having a pizza delivered to him at work. I sat around waiting for flowers to be delivered to me at school/work--finally I got some! But they weren't from Seth, they were from one of my really good friends. They were beautiful, but I was getting kind of disappointed...Seth is quite romantic after all, I just knew he would send me some. Turns out he did, and even did so days before Valentine's Day, but the flower shop had gotten the orders messed up :-/. This, however, meant one big giant bag of chocolate candy for me, along with my flowers. YUM!!! For Seth, I stole an idea off of pinterest (below), he loved it.


On Valentine's Day we joined Matt and Cortney for Painting With a Twist and 50 Shades of Grey. It was the perfect girly Valentine's Day and our boys were troopers! I know that they secretly had a blast. 
(Valentine's Day outfit: all from www.thelacecactus.com)
 
Tonight's the Maverick's game...GO MAVS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment