Monday, February 2, 2015

Feeling like Barbie and The Cheat Day...By Zayle

I did it! I now have long blonde hair. It's been an adjustment to get used to, especially time wise when I'm getting ready--I'm used to throwing it back with some bobby pins and going--but I've had extensions before and I love them. These extensions are real hair, dreamcatcher extensions, by Paris Hilton. I feel like a whole new girl...ready to test out the theory about blondes having more fun...it definitely proved true on Saturday, when Cort, Seth and I, headed to West 7th in Fort Worth, for mine and Cort's cheat meal.  




It was a cold, rainy night on Saturday, but we weren't about to let that ruin our fun! We had planned on going to see American Sniper, at the West 7th movie tavern, but when that fell through, we opted for Fred's. Their burgers are to die for! I had the blue cheese burger with cheese fries and we all shared fried pickles...so delicious


We ended up staying awake, WAY past our bed time; Seth and I live an hour west of Fort Worth, so we didn't fall asleep until around 4 am--mind you, I'm an 8 pm in bed sort of girl--we slept until noon! I haven't done that in years!

Yesterday was a day full of meal prepping and homework. I missed the Super Bowl, because of all my class work (but didn't miss the half time show!) Best halftime show in years...Missy Elliott was the show stopper for sure! Luckily I wasn't tempted by any Super Bowl food-- as much as I hate homework, it saved me yesterday. I've only conquered a week of clean eating, I don't know if I would have been strong enough to say no to chips and dip... But this is the first weekend in ages where I only had one cheat meal, my weekend usually consists of lots of junk food and Mondays I feel bloated and gross... Today I actually feel normal and don't have that puffy look. As much as I wish I could skip Mondays, this Monday is a little better not feeling so lethargic, from greasy food. 

Bring it on week 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment