Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day and Make Up Overload: Cort

First, I have a rant about grad school... If you ever see that you have a "literature review" due and think to yourself, "awesome I don't have to write any papers!" You're wrong, this is just a fancy word for the most pain in the ass paper ever. By now I've been in my post secondary education for 6 years and I've written so many papers I have lost count. I am now counting down the days until May 10th when I'll be done with my masters degree, until then I'll continue losing my mind.

Happy Valentine's Day week! Matt bought me so many flowers that I ran out of vases so I got creative with my mason jars and created this masterpiece
It turned out perfect! Then, Matt and I celebrated with Zayle and Seth, we started out at painting with a twist and then on to 50 Shades of Gray, in which the boys were so excited to see ;) 
Matts didn't not turn out completely like it was supposed to but that's okay because it's now over his side of the bed, gotta give him props for creativity.

This week I continued with turbofire however, the weather was so pretty here that I traded in my Monday and Tuesday workouts for hiking and running with the dogs which got me my highest step day so far 
So I'm going to say that's just as good. 
I can see a change in my body already, and this time of the month I usually bloat, due to womanly issues, and I actually feel my thinnest this week, and have not had any bloating issues at all. I'm now starting week 4 and I'm actually very excited to see what results I get this week!

Now of course Valentine's Day was a struggle. My Aunt Vicky is about the best caterer I know and I came home to these 
My mom and my aunt had hand dipped all of these. So I proceeded to eat about 8 of them, which led to a horrible stomach ache and me laying flat on my back having to be still so I wouldn't throw up... IT WAS WORTH IT!

Now time for make up talk, this week I received my ipsy bag full of a little bit of awesomeness 
The Mitchell and Peach face oil is to die for, I was very curious about this, I didn't want my face to feel oily. This stuff is absolutely perfect no oil feeling at all, I've been using it at night and my face is so smoth.
Next, I received a email that of I spent $19.50 on ulta brand products I'd get a free gift, so today I found myself at ulta doing just that...
Free gift galore!!! I am such a sucker for free gifts. Just look at all those eye shadows, I can't!!!!

This week will be filled with working out, work, and healthy meals... Oh and this God awful lit review due Sunday... Come on May 10th!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment