Sunday, February 8, 2015

Turbofire week 2: Cortney


This week I was still recovering from whatever virus had decided to take up residence in my body, but I made it through my second week of turbo fire, and I can already tell a huge difference in my hamstrings and obliques! When I first started this program, I'll admit, I hated it! But now that I'm starting to see I difference I am absolutely in love, and look forward to working out. 
I am also trying to kick this Starbucks addiction I have accquired since being a Probation Officer, Wednesday night required 2 tall non-fat vanilla cappuccinos, while completing home visits, which I'm so thankful only have 90 calories. Yes, I do have a Keurig and I also use it every morning... Hello I'm Cortney and I'm addicted to caffeine.
So my cheat meal, which I could eat every day of my life, was scallops dynamite from sushi axiom... Two words: CHEESY SCALLOPS... need I say more! I'm pretty positive this will continue to be my cheat meal until I am absolutely sick of it, which might be a while. 
I spent the rest of my Friday night with my 100 pound collie lying right on top of me. If only he could understand how big he really is, but he's my big baby and o wouldn't have it any other way.
Before I end my post I wanted to leave y'all with some humor for the next week! Another officer at work gave me this, and told me it reminded her of me. I wasn't sure if I should have been offended or flattered, but I decided if anyone is thinking of me then it's a good thing.

So happy almost Monday to y'all all!!!! Let's start this splendid week off right, from my little family to yours!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment