Friday, February 6, 2015

FRIDAY, You Filthy Animal... By: Zayle Dawn❤️

It's Friday! And I feel like I've finally accomplished something this week. Like the Kylie Jenner lip (above), I lost some inches and got my wedding rings in! 
(Ignore the cat scratches). This marked my 12th week going to boot camp and my second week carb cycling. This week seemed so much easier than the first. At the end of my last session of boot camp I was around 108, but before I started carb cycling, I was eating a lot! You guys saw my final meals...this gal gained 5 lbs. At the beginning of my carb cycling I weighed 113. I'm 109 now, which means I'm down 4 pounds in a little less than two weeks. Yes! 
I'm so excited to see my results after my next round of boot camp with carb cycling the entire time. I don't care so much about the weight, as I used to, my main thing is toning up. And boy am I doing that! I officially have muscle in my legs and am proud on the inches I've lost in my waist and hips! 
This weekend is going to be a busy one! Seth is officially moving in tomorrow, so there's going to be lots of cleaning out and bringing in. I'm going to be super excited about my cheat meal, after all our work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment