Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Weekend ReCap and Workout Plan...By: Zayle

This weekend was a whirlwind! It went by a little too fast, but we got Seth moved in, so I now have the best roommate ever! It's been so fun having him with me everyday, I keep thinking he's going to go home and when I realize he's there to stay, I get incredibly excited! 
Friday night was my last official night as a bachelorette, and to kick things off I decided it was time for the cats to become friends. I was told by a lady at work to just let them out together and see how they did. Well, they did GREAT! Sophia stopped all her hissing--I think she was mad that Lucy wasn't playing with her before, they zoomed around the house all afternoon and all night. Lucy has been sleeping ever since, I'm pretty sure Sophia wore her out. 
Last week I was a complete sloth, I had zero energy and hardly was able to get through the day, much less get a second workout in...but I must have finally caught up with my rest because this week I'm raring to go! I didn't work out yesterday because I had an after-school function and I completely stink at working out past 7-- too close to bed time. I'm a week behind on my turbo fire workouts, so I'll be completing week 2 this week! My workout plan for this week is below (no bootcamp this week, we have a week off before our next six weeks starts again):

Tuesday: 20 mins fasted cardio in the morning; afternoon- full body workout with weights, fire 45 class

Wednesday: 20 fasted cardio in the morning; afternoon- full body w/ weights,HIIT 20 class

Thursday: 20 mins fasted cardio in the morning; afternoon- HIIT 15 & Sculpt 30 class

Friday: 20 mins fasted cardio in the morning; afternoon- full body w/ weights, Fire 55 class

Saturday: 30 mins fasted cardio & Core 20 class 

Sunday: Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment