Monday, February 2, 2015

Short and sweet by Cortney

Happy Monday, I'm so happy it's a new week, last week was rough for me. Thursday I woke up with a horrible sore throat and throbing ears, I did make it to 2pm at work but then went home for the rest of the day. Friday, I went to the doctor and found out I had a virus, which meant no prescription meds for me, I would just have to wait it out. By Friday afternoon I was feeling guilty about not working out on Thursday so I found enough energy for a 30 minute turbofire workout, in which I quickly found out why you should not workout while your sick.

Thank baby Jesus the beginning of the last week was great. Monday, Zayle and I went to get our hurr did, and long story short, I FREAKING LOVE MY HAIR!!!!!
I also wanted to share my workday makeup, my job requires me to go to court quite frequently and I'm not able to do my eye makeup dramatically. So this is what I opt for 

The "I wake up like this" look. Which really is my regular makeup routine minus the eyeliner and eye shadow. BB cream, mineral foundation, bronzer, contouring powder, blush, eyebrow gel/powder and mascara.

Saturday night I was feeling up for a movie with Zayle and Seth, my Matty Patty was watching the UFC fight, so why not? The movie plans feel through and us 3 decided to go ahead and make Saturday night our cheat meal, and topped it off with a patty melt and fried pickles.

Sunday, Matt and I headed about an hour and a half west of Fort Worth to watch the Super Bowl with his dad. So much yummy food, but all I had was one cup of Matts dads famous seafood gumbo. 

I did start this week off right, even though all I wanted to do when I got home was go to sleep, I did my 45 mins of turbofire 

This week herbalife shakes are on the menu for breakfast, along with chicken and veggies for dinner. Along with continuing turbofire!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment