Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello I'm Zayle, and I'm addicted to Netflix

Last week, I totally failed at life. I let my addiction to Netflix get completely out of control. I finished my Substance Abuse class for my masters program--so this past week, I had a week off from college work--AND it was a snowy/icy mess here in Texas. We worked for 2 days last week...you think I would have been blogging...but NO, i was netflixing...and eating. I gained 5 lbs on Monday and Tuesday, from boredom eating, and not moving at all. Of course my fiance stayed as skinny as ever...boys and their amazing metabolisms :-/. 
When school was called off at 10 on Friday, I knew I could not do what I did Monday and Tuesday, I had to get moving and watch what I was eating. I didn't want to feel as sick as I did Wednesday morning. Seth wasn't feeling good at all last week, so we skipped out on Insanity, but I still went to bootcamp Wednesday-Friday and pulled out some of my old workout DVDs to make sure I got my steps in early in the day, so that I could spend the rest of my day in bed watching Netflix. The fiance's and my new addiction is, Scandal. LOVE! 
This morning I woke up not feeling well, so I'm oiling myself up with thieves and lavender (yup I'm into essential oils), drinking lemon water, and will be diffusing thieves and purification as soon as I get home. I have absolutely zero time to get sick! This week is all about reaching my fitbit's goal of burning 2,184 calories; I have yet to be able to accomplish this goal, but have gotten pretty close. It's all about the herbalife shakes this week, bootcamp, insanity and maybe a little zumba thrown in the mix. Time to get ready for Spring Break and engagement pictures next week! Thank goodness for my newest addiction, TruVision, it gives me lots of energy and helps out with all my sweet cravings. 

Mission get this "snow weight" off begins today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment