Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Girl Look at Those Muscles...by Zay

One week down...73 more days to go until Summer...and 2 months, 2 weeks and 5 days until I say, "I Do!"...so thank goodness I am seeing some mega changes in my body. Bootcamp weigh-ins are Friday, so I'm not sure where I am in any loss or gain of inches, but my body is definitely morphing. I was running the other day on the treadmill, and couldn't help but stare at my reflection in the TV. The muscles in my arms and chest are becoming more and more pronounced by the day. My legs are really starting to get more and more definition as well; I'm even noticing a change in my stomach.
I'm so excited to get my 21 Day Fix Extreme on Friday, so that by my 28th Birthday in April, I'll be looking extremely fly ;-). I'll be starting the fix either Saturday or Sunday, and it's so extremely hard for me to not just go all out this week and eat whatever I want; I know if I do though, I'll just have more to work on to get off. My body will hold on to ever donut sprinkle I put into it. Plus I'm still a recovering binge eater, and will always suffer from this illness, so I don't want to go back to old ways.

Another exciting thing going on, is Seth and I have decided to go ahead and start working on Baby Riddle. I know we aren't married yet, but I have PCOS and know we most likely have a long road ahead of us. We want to start now, because the doctor wants us to try on our own for three months before he is able to help out. I am using essential oils, to help in this process, and hopefully I'll be fertile and ovulating by the time we are married. I'm also hoping the 21 Day Fix will also be super helpful, as I am insulin resistant, and I need structure in my life when it comes to eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment