Friday, March 20, 2015

...Gotta Get Down On Friday...by: Zayle

So much for the hiking plans the other day. Seth and I had decided on a hike and a picnic for dinner...and then it started to rain. This week has been pretty gloomy with all the rain, and we haven't been able to get out of the house to do much outdoorsy workouts. I have gone to bootcamp everyday this week--and she seriously kicked our butts! My body is killing me and I feel absolutely exhausted. Hurray today is Friday!

Monday and Tuesday, I ate like a pig...I hate when Aunt Flo visits and my body thinks it needs all the junk food it can fit in. However, since Tuesday I have been back to being incredibly devoted to Herbalife. It's amazing how much better you feel when you treat your body with healthiness. I love Herbalife, but I like to try out different things and switch things up so as not to get bored. So when Cortney mentioned the 21 Day Fix the other day, I was all in. I've already seen great results from one of my good teacher friends, so it has been something I've been interested in.

Since I've been working out and eating decently, I decided to go for the 21 Day Fix Extreme. I ordered it this morning and can't wait for it to get here!!! I'll be sticking with my Herbalife until then. Speaking of, I've created some yummy shakes this week. Two of my favorites have been with blueberries. Blueberry Cheesecake Shake and then a Blueberry, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Shake. I was nervous how peanut butter and blueberry would taste together...but YUM! It was delicious. That will most definitely be my dinner tonight.

Blueberry Cheesecake Shake Recipe:

2 Scoops Vanilla Herbalife Formula 1
1 cup almond milk
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 tablespoon sugar free, fat free cheesecake pudding mix
1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs

Blueberry, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Shake

2 Scoops Vanilla Herbalife Formula 1
1 cup almond milk
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 tablespoon sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding mix
1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon peanut butter

...I know no pictures of any of this!...so to make things a little more livelier, here's an adorable picture of Sophia and Lucy sleeping together.

No comments:

Post a Comment