Wednesday, April 8, 2015

MIA...by: Zayle

Grad school sucks! Or it did last week. It was the first time that I actually struggled with a class in Grad school, which I'm sure has something to do with me saying how easy it was before. Last week I was cramming, and honestly had no time for anything else but sleep...so I have definitely been a terrible blogger! So where to begin???

I halfway started the 21 day fix last week...why halfway? Well, one of the DVDs had a huge gash in it and would stop working halfway through my workouts...& my eating WAS NOT on point! I did a lot of stress eating, and quick fast food meals, as I was working on college work. So yesterday started my real 'first day' of the diet. That means if I do three rounds, my last day will be the day before the wedding--works out perfectly!
Even though my DVD didn't work so well, I still was dying during the workouts...honestly I was happy when they would freeze up, they were killer!!! Thank goodness I've been going to bootcamp or else I'm positive I wouldn't have been able to walk last week. My mom just started Body Beast, so I'm excited to compare results...and once I'm done with 21 day fix, give that workout a shot.

So as far as what else I've been doing...homework (thank goodness I have a week off)...and that's about it! I didn't even get netflix in last week :-(. I did, however, finally get to meet Seth's best friend. He came over Saturday night and we had an absolute blast! We ended up staying up until 4 am (WHAT?! my bedtime is usually around 8!)...I obviously forgot that I'm an about to be 28 year old, because I'm still regretting that decision. #zombiemode
I got all my engagement prints yesterday, so I'm excited to share those once I can get them scanned onto the computer. I do have one now to share that I took from my phone yesterday.
So Happy Wednesday...It's officially 9 days until the big 2-8! This week is all about being as healthy as possible and working off all the Whataburger and Taco Bell last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment