Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Weekend Before Carb Cycling Begins...by Zayle



Before I go on diets, I'm one of those people who like to, "go hard or go home". Even though I get a cheat day--that's only one meal a week--and I'm a junk food junky!...so I made sure I had all kinds of goodies Friday and Saturday. This is probably the most unhealthy thing to do ever, but I can't help it! 

Friday started off good, with boot camp in the morning, and a Think Thin Chunky Peanut Butter Bar for breakfast...but after that it was all downhill--but oh so delicious! Lunch was a peanut butter-honey sandwich with a bag of some of my favorite cookies. I had planned on being a little healthier for dinner, since Saturday was a family function with Seth, and I knew there was no way I would ever surpass the dessert table. BUT that didn't happen...

After work Friday, I finally, after weeks of having normal sized lashes and feeling like a boy, I got my lashes filled--lash extensions are my best friend!
(Before extensions...ignore the chapped lips) 
(After lash extensions)

Then Seth and I did probably one of the most crazy things ever--we got tattoos...not just any tattoos--we got couples tattoos...I know many people look down upon this, but what the heck! We thought about grabbing Subway afterwards, but that bright orange W was calling my name--Whataburger it was! I could have gotten a kids meal to help with the caloric intake, but instead I got a number one on texas toast with cheese, mayo and pickles, a large order of fries AND a large chocolate malt...oops! 

Saturday was full of meeting Seth's family, tamales, tacos, and about a zillion different broccoli salads--I was so full I ended the day with a granola bar and was in bed by 9. Which leads us to today...today is the day Cortney and I start our new healthy eating lifestyle...before pics are coming your way--eek so scary! Now off to meal prep.

What I'm Wearing:
Maroon Top: The Lace Cactus (on facebook) https://www.facebook.com/TheLaceCactus
Fur Vest: The Lace Cactus
Earrings: The Lace Cactus and Tory Burch http://www.toryburch.com
Purse: Michael Kors http://m.michaelkors.com
Tattoos: First Revelation in Weatherford, TX
Lashes: Luscious Lashes in Weatherford, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment