Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Funday by Cortney

Remember how I said sometimes I only make it to the gym twice per week, well this was one of those weeks. Between work and completing my last annotated bibliography ever in my life, I just didn't have a lot of free time this week. I'm sure my fitbit is wondering if I'm still alive, from as little as I moved this week. However, this was my first week of carb cycling, although I haven't stepped on a scale I can already tell and difference. 


And these little treasures helped me tremendously through the week. I was bummed when I couldn't find the BBQ flavor at Walmart, but this new Tuscan flavor did not fail me. 

Also, I have been trying new herbalife shakes this week 

This birthday cake recipe I could have for every meal... It's now my new favorite, and has been my breakfast this passed week. 

This week I started using my newest Mac lipstick and liner:

I have never used a nude lipstick before and it did take some getting used to, but by the end of the week I was obsessed. This color worked perfect with my newest Mac blush as well.

This week was full of newbies, my newest work shoes also made their debut

These are Kate Spade flats that I found for $32.00 at Nordstrom Rack, regular price was $150.00!!!! I just couldn't resist a deal like that! Btw I'm a wonderful bargain shopper, I just know I'll find some Tory Burch sandals at a reasonable price one day ;)

Here's to a new wonderful week!!!

XOXO Cortney 

GO FROGS!!!

Blush: whole lotta love http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Lipstick: Honey Love http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Shoes Kate Spade: http://shop.nordstrom.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment