Sunday, January 25, 2015

Carb Cycling Day 1 & Meal Prepping, By: Zayle

Today marks day 1 of the carb cycling adventure... Today is a low carb day and I'll admit I haven't been as on point as I should, I've done a friend's makeup and have been cleaning and doing homework... So my first two meals were think thin bars... They are delicious with no sugars and 20 grams of protein, I haven't met a protein bar that can compete!
After meals 1 and 2, I did makeup for my friend, Abbey's photo shoot today... We were going for very dramatic and sultry; I forgot to take a before, so I stole one of her pics from Instagram 
Lashes: Katy Perry
Lip Liner: black eye-liner from Estée Lauder (we went for the ombre look)
Lipstick: Estée Lauder
Blush, highlighter and a darker powder for contouring: MAC
Eyeshadow: ULTA

After her shoot it was time for meal prepping, this week--Sunday-Friday consists of low carb and medium carb days, I'll be eating 7 times a day, so I had to make a few meals to take to work for me. I'm not a big fan of chicken or vegetables so I did what I could to make my meals extra flavorful 
Chicken with chili powder, cumin and light salt 
Broccoli with lime juice and olive oil 


I'm so very excited about this adventure and can't wait to share with you guys the results!... Only 6 days until a high carb day and a cheat meal...yumm...off to lift now-- it's a full body with weights workout, abs, core and 30 minutes of HIIT to end it. Wish me luck!


Meal Plan by: @vadim_miami on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment