Friday, January 30, 2015

Medium-Carb Day and New Hair! By: Zayle

It's Friday, finally!!! I've almost made it through my first week of carb cycling. This week has been tough. The last two days I have been wiped out-- feeling like limp spaghetti. My bootcamp instructor said I was 'carb bonking', but once my body gets used to this type of eating, I'll feel fine. Thank goodness! I'm positive nobody has ever been as excited as I am about eating sweet potatoes! I get two meals with a complex carb today... Yay!!! So far today I've had my think thin bar with coffee and a protein shake, with some herbalife tea to get my energy up... My next meal will finally be a carb meal! As well as my dinner-- AND tomorrow is my cheat meal, I'm overly excited!
I've also been incorporating Slique from Young Living into my water, to help with getting rid of extra tummy fat from any excess water weight...and I've still been doing my turbo fire and bootcamp, although the last two days my energy was so low, I'm sure I looked like a sloth trying to workout. 
Other than working out and carb cycling this week, I've also been working on my hair. I change my hair ALL the time, it's been every color from red to turquoise. I'm always changing the length too-- I can never make up my mind with how I like it. It's been short and brunette for a while, so it's time for a change! If I'm getting married on the beach, then I need beach hair-- & since we'll be getting engagement pics done soon, I've been working on getting my hair to beach level this week. I've lightened my hair twice and it is now a dark blonde...
Today we are getting it a little lighter and putting in dreamcatcher extensions. I can't wait to see the finishing look and to share with you guys how it turns out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment