Friday, January 23, 2015

Introducing Cortney

I am Cortney... Yep, that's the correct spelling, so obviously I was never a kid that was able to have personalized items without getting them ordered. I have a bachelors degree from TCU, go frogs!!!! Now, I am completing my last semester of my Masters degree and I am slowly losing my mind, I figured I'll find it again after graduation. I'm just a typical mid twenties gal working full time, living in the tiniest apartment with my long term boyfriend and two dogs, trying to save money and trying to make it in this game called life. I try to make it to the gym when I can, sometimes it's only twice a week and other times it's 4 times a week. The weeks I'm not able to go very often I eat and moderation and watch my calorie intake. Makeup is my weakness, for some reason I think I need a new Mac lipstick and liner every time I go to the mall or shop online #thestruggle I know. I also like to take risks with my make up and clothing, so if you run into a 5 foot 1 burnette with purple lipstick, fringe boots/purse and neon nails, you'll know it's me. My best friend, or should I say soul sister, is Zayle and we're pretty much the same person. Most people don't understand us, but that's okay because we understand each other. Follow me on Instagram @cortneydbest and #zayandcort

What I'm wearing
Lipstick: Up The Amp from http://www.maccosmetics.com/
Lip liner: Magenta from http://www.maccosmetics.com/


What I'm wearing 
Lace back razor back and bralette: Pink collection from http://victoriassecret.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment