Friday, January 23, 2015

Introducing Zayle

Hey there--I'm Zayle (Zay-Lee)...that's right, it's not Zale. My best friend and I have decided to start a new journey in the blog land. This way we are held accountable to look amazing EVERYDAY, and most importantly to get fit and stay that way. Just like every girl...or most for that matter...I have a love hate relationship with working out and putting myself together. Sure I love the way I feel after and look after, but my inner me is an over-weight homeless person! I'm pretty sure I would be totally fine never brushing my teeth or washing my hair again...and eating healthy?! Let's get REAL, it BLOWS! But less about that...and more about me as a person.


I am 27, live in a tiny town in Texas, am working on my masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and am a Resource Teacher for 2nd and 3rd graders. I am recently engaged, will be getting married/eloping in June in Ocho Rios, Jamaica (that's ME and the fiancĂ© ^^^), have a dog named Isabella and a cat named Sophia. Even though I am a self-proclaimed, homeless wannabe, I am obsessed with clothes! AND even though working out sucks, I wake up at 4:30 Monday-Friday to workout. BUT the struggle is REAL when it comes to food. I love anything sweet, fried...ANY and EVERYTHING that is absolutely terrible for you. So, I--along with my bestie--Cortney, are embarking on a healthy eating journey, for me--I'll be following a carb-cycling program and Cort is incorporating protein shakes into her diet--we are inviting you guys along! Don't worry it won't be all about eating healthy and working out...we'll also throw in our outfits for the day, our love for make-up and of course a little of our personal lives (we're some pretty fun chicks!). 

We're excited about this journey and are more than happy to share this with the world. WELCOME to the ZayandCort show!!! Follow me on Instagram: zayledawn #zayandcort

What I'm Wearing:
MAC Myth Lipstick www.maccosmetics.com
Top: Lace Cactus https://m.facebook.com/TheLaceCactus
Earrings: Lace Cactus https://m.facebook.com/TheLaceCactus

No comments:

Post a Comment