Saturday, May 2, 2015

MIA too long by: Cortney

Sorry I have been MIA for a long time between work, school, and getting MARRIED... I lost track of time. Speaking of getting married, Matt and I were married in a small ceremony on 4/24/15 and honeymooned in beautiful Colorado. We got married with very short notice and did not tell many people it was short, simple, inexpensive, and perfect. The rings are simple and totally fit our personalities, and we are so excited to start our new lives together. 


Now, there was plenty of bad eating on our honeymoon, and I'm super excited to start round 2 of 21 day fix Monday, I've already stocked up on all meal prepping items. Although the eating wasn't on point 100% we did a lot of hiking and I managed to sneak this goal day in 
Now I'm ready to get my butt in gear and get closer to my goals, with my birthday slowly approaching, and a Cabo trip planned for November, I'm going to be super focused and keep my eye on the prize.

I'm also super excited for my bestie and her new bundle of joy on the way, in already thinking of baby shower ideas.

I promise I won't go MIA again, and I will blog my new prep Monday night =)


No comments:

Post a Comment