Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Back to reality: Cortney

So, I would love to stay that my new husband and I have been enjoying marital bliss in our apartment however, the day we came home from out honeymoon we discovered they was a huge insect infestation in our building. While in a panic I called out apartment manage and informed her of the problem, who very rudely stated, "oh well you know, sorry." This did not go over well with me, after FOUR complaints they finally sent pest control today... Needless to say we haven't been able to stay at our apartment since coming home. I can not wait until October when we will be done with apartment life forever. So, the new husband and I, and our fur babies, have been staying with my mom. Meal prep has almost been impossible which leave me making breakfast, lunches and dinners each night. Between catching up after being gone over a week from work, dealing with the apartments, home visits, and pretty much still living out of out suitcases, I am completely 100% over this week and I am counting down the seconds until Friday at 6:00pm. Ok, done with the ranting 
Heathy eating this week has been going pretty well and I must say that I am proud of myself for staying on track considering how this week has gone. Now, working out? I could definitely be doing a whole lot better this week, not that I haven't gotten some excerise in but I know I could push myself a whole lot more. 

Dear Next Week,
I plan on kicking your ass with working out and meal prepping, so be prepared!!!

Love,
Cortney xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment