Friday, April 24, 2015

BIG CHANGES by Zay

It's been awhile since I've last blogged, but there have been some VERY big changes going on. Today is Cortney's wedding day...and I found out some very big news last week, the day before my 28th birthday.

I hadn't been feeling very well all week, I was extremely nauseous and things that I used to love, (like coffee) had suddenly become disgusting. I was very thirsty and my boobs hurt so bad I couldn't sleep. I figured I had a virus and was having PMS symptoms...but I did have a nagging suspicion that it could be something else. I was planning on going out and having some cocktails for my bday, and decided I may want to see what's up, JUST IN CASE...turns out, I'm pregnant! I took a test at school on Thursday, then on Friday I went to the Dr. to confirm it. I am 5 weeks and 3 days right now, and although it's SUPER early, I have a hard time keeping secrets and want to share this journey.

Right now the baby is the size of an orange seed, looks like a tadpole, and has a heartbeat. So far, I've been very unhealthy. I have only wanted Taco Bell and Whataburger, but thankfully, those are starting to gross me out and broccoli and asparagus are sounding a lot more appealing. I've only thrown up once, my main issue is smells. Everything stinks! My mouth is also super dry, I constantly have ice water on hand, and my skin is really dry too--aveeno lotion is my new best friend. My moods are terrible--thank goodness Seth is a nice guy--and I am SOOOO tired all of the time.

The tadpole is already extremely spoiled, it has gotten a folding changing pad, towels and rags, and two little hats. The needle test said girl, so hopefully it's right because its gifts are pretty girly.
I can't wait to fill you in more, as my body continues to change. I'm hoping to make sure this is a fit pregnancy, so anything I try I will blog about! Any suggestions are gladly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment