Monday, May 11, 2015

My Big Fat Pregnancy By: Zayle

I really envy those people who have fabulous pregnancies, and love every second of it. I wouldn't wish for a minute to lose this pregnancy, but this business is AWFUL! Pregnancy sucks! I had every intention of staying on track with my working out and eating super healthy...until my ALL DAY sickness got in the way. I feel like I have the flu and some crazy stomach virus all in one. I should also probably be locked up, because I'm a complete mental case!

I've tried my best to eat healthy, and have some of the things I've been eating below. BUT these have even changed, just looking at that ranch makes me want to vomit. I cannot handle meat right now either, so I've tried to come up with other ways to get my protein in. Right now I'm really loving Orowheat sandwich thins in the morning, with two teaspoons of peanut butter and egg whites with swiss cheese. I have to eat every two hours, sometimes less, or I'm sick. For snacks I enjoy cottage cheese, fruit, and was enjoy veggies with ranch until today. I've been having a Herbalife shake with dark chocolate almond milk for lunch, and am going to be trying veggie burgers for dinner this week. You would think with how sick I've been I would have lost weight, but no I've gained! I feel so bloated and uncomfortable all the time...apparently this can be normal, but I feel like a whale.

I've also been the meanest lady around. I literally cannot stand Seth, I've heard this is normal too, but I feel awful! Everything he does drives me insane...and can we talk about his breath?! (ALONG with every other person's in the world)...things that I used to not mind, smell awful now and make me gag. I cannot stand the cat food, or my makeup...and any kind of meat product...forget about it. I don't even know who my body belongs to anymore...but it isn't me. I feel like a complete alien, and cannot wait to get to the second trimester!!!

Aside from all the craziness, we did get to go to the OB the other day (and I got some pills for nausea, which help a bit but take some time to kick in) Baby is due December 22. Tomorrow it will be the size of a large raspberry and will finally not have a tail anymore. Only one more week of being an embryo for Baby Riddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment