Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Update by: Zayle

So I said I needed accountability, but I've been stinking at posting! This weekend I ate much healthier, not so much on the plan, but not a lot of fried junk food. My body still isn't ready to go too extreme, it feels exhausted, and I think a lot of it has to do with me over-working it. Now I've kinda hit this wall where working out sounds horrible. BUT I still have been going to bootcamp, as a matter of fact I have a date with all my ladies today at 4:15. I am down two pounds to 110.6, though, so I guess I've been doing something right.

Yesterday for my meals I had: a think thin bar for breakfast, a blueberry spinach salad w/ balsamic dressing for lunch, egg whites and a half of a banana with 2 teaspoons peanut butter for an afternoon snack, and a turkey burger patty, topped with an egg and avocado. I have some pics of my afternoon snack and dinner (the dinner picture looks absolutely disgusting, but it was yummy!!!)
Today I have been extra hungry, and since I have bootcamp this afternoon, I've kinda had mini meals throughout the day to help with any energy slumps. Breakfast was a think thin bar (my friend/beach body coach said I could count this as a protein, and since it has 22 grams of carbs, I'm counting it as a carb too), Lunch was another think thin bar (I was lazy this morning), My blue container (or fat) was nuts, and I am now eating a blueberry spinach salad with balsamic dressing. 
I have a rotisserie chicken in the fridge that I plan to use for dinner tonight, although I'm unsure as to what I'm going to make. Definitely something easy, as I'm exhausted, and as scary as our new netflix show is--'The Following'--I'm ready for some more binge watching, I'm hooked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment