Saturday, July 25, 2015

18 weeks and 4 days

How far along? 18 weeks



Total weight gain/loss: 9 pounds


Maternity clothes? Not yet


Stretch marks? Nope


Sleep: I cannot sleep through the night without having to get up 2 times to potty.


Best moment this week: Only throwing up once!

Movement: All the time--especially when I'm working out.


Food cravings: I'm doing the 21 day fix--so everything! I crave cherry coke, baked goods, and sour stuff.

Gender: GIRL



Labor Signs: Nope



Belly Button in or out? In




Wedding rings on or off? On



What I miss: Everything I can't have--like alcohol.


What I am looking forward to: finding out the amnio results


Weekly Wisdom: No accidentally rolling on my belly, Vivi gets mad and starts flopping around


Milestones: Actually looking pregnant! No more awkward fat stage

No comments:

Post a Comment